Brookside Multicare Limited Visitation Plan
1. Limited visitation between our residents and their loved ones will be conducted outside under a shaded tented area that is easily accessible for visitors.
2. Visits will be under the supervision of a staff member who will accompany the resident outside.
3. A large tent will be set up for the resident’s safety. Visitor and resident will be seated 6 feet apart to maintain appropriate social distancing during the visit.
4. Visits will be arranged for 20-minute intervals and set up with at least 30 minutes between visits to allow for proper cleaning post visitation. Visits will be arranged by the Director of Recreation / designee and monitored by staff.
5. Visiting hours will be available, by appointment only, from 11 AM through 4 PM 7 days a week (but not during meal times). With regard to special circumstances and with the approval of Administration, hours allotted for visitation may be extended or altered.
6. There will be no touching of residents permitted by visitors.
7. All visitors will arrive at the designated entrance for COVID-19 screening, which includes appropriate visitor sign in information, temperature check and appropriate responses to COVID -19 questionnaire.
8. All visitors must wear a mask at all times.
9. Once the COVID-19 screening process is completed and the visitor is approved for visitation, the visitor will receive a bracelet that signifies they have passed the COVID-19 screening protocol and may proceed to the designated area for visitation.
10 Staff will verify, via the bracelet that the visitor has passed the COVID-19screening process and will be allowed entry into the designated visitation area.
11. If they fail to meet the criteria, they will not be able to visit at that time. If they do not follow the rules established for visitation, including appropriate social distancing they will not be permitted to visit for the remainder of the Covid-19 emergency period.
12. If the weather is inclement, rain check visits will be established or arrangements will be made inside the tent area.
13. Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors and residents.
14. No visitation is permitted in resident rooms or care areas at this time.
15. Window visits, zoom and face time visits will still be offered.
16. We have posted on our Website to alert Families, Friends and Responsible Parties to our current conditions and plans to open to visitation. Updates will be posted as needed.