Brookside Multicare Nursing Center Visitation Guidelines 2022
Here at Brookside Multicare Nursing Center, it is out top priority to keep all residents and visitors safe.
• If you do not feel well, do not visit.
• Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
• All visitors are required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result upon arrival. A rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours, or a PCR test taken within 48 hours will be accepted.
• All visitors are encouraged to be vaccinated for COVID -19.
• All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• All visitors will be screened upon entrance. Visitors who have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be granted entrance.
• After screening, all visitors per resident should report directly to residents’ room/designated visiting area and remain in that location for the duration of visit.
• No more that 2 visitors per resident are allowed for an in room visit, due to social distancing requirements.
• If a resident or a visitor requests additional individuals to be present, facility staff will offer an alternative visiting space, if available, to accommodate their request.
• All visitors should physically distance from other residents and staff of the facility.
• Hand hygiene is required prior to and after each visit.
• Consumption of food items should not occur during any in-room visit.
• No pets are allowed at this time.
• Visitors may use rest room located in the front lobby only.
VISITATION IS CONTINGENT ON COMPLIANCE WITH THESE GUIDELINES
If you have any questions or concerns related to this potential COVID-19 exposure, please contact the Administration Office at ext. 201.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.